HGV 0.00% 4.9¢ hygrovest limited

focus on the real growth potential

1. 360 Posts.
    Reading the threads, there seems to be some misunderstanding

1. The performance shares (when/if issued) will still be escrowed for 24 months
    2. The initial float was all about shareholder spread. The only people with any real stock quantities are those few people that provided initial seed capital
    3. Other overseas listed companies in the same medical marijuana space are capitalised at crazy prices (up to $1 billion)
    4. Medical marijuana's greatest benefit is for chemotherapy sufferers. It can be administered with vapour (not smoke) and it relaxes the people and .... most importantly, enhances the appetite to help cell regeneration
    5. None of the expected revenues from this company are likely to ever come from Australia, they will come from overseas markets
    6. The company is totally based in Israel (a world leader in this area)
    7. The company has the license rights to medical marijuana from one the most respected medical research laboratories in the world (please read the prospectus)

I seriously doubt whether you will see this stock come back much, I am betting it will keep sailing much, much higher.

Tomorrow media coverage will likely entice more punters to the table as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $8.475K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31134 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 425037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.