FNT 0.00% 1.4¢ frontier resources limited

Im not certain but I think it was a condition that Peter stood...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Im not certain but I think it was a condition that Peter stood down as MD and Anthony came in. After that he has been building MMP which should be listed shortly. I'm not sure if Peter Mc is still consulting geologist or if Peter S has taken over the position. I'm thinking the later. Peter Mc has the majority of FNT old leases now which the old FNT board didnt want, Andewa, Ala River, Kol Mountain, Sehul and Sewatupwa plus he has applied for Lakekuma and Aiv Avi so he probably is far too busy for FN now. There would be the fees for the renewals for Muller and Hela and also the fees for Tolukuma. They also had to purchase all the information on Tolukuma from the Ministry which isnt cheap. Plus the directors fees. I am still unable to find out why they are not working the leases. Looks like they dont want to spend their money. If thats the case we need a change of board to get this back on track. If they are planning on going in they need to announce an update. As for the website I have bought this up in emails several times and got nothing back so maybe we should ask the ASX. Surely it must be a condition of listing.

All my opinions
    DYOR

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $8.4K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 62725 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 12.51pm 24/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
FNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.