FN, page-8

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Well I believe that bubble stocks make money. Especially on the short side. I've been procrastinating about transferring money into my IG account because they take payments from credit cards only. So a cash transfer costs a huge fee and then they charge you 1% on top of that. Highway robbery. Still, I don't meet the criteria for a cfd account with commsec so that's the option. Being able to trade short is as equally important as long with what I'm studying. Really only giving yourself half the opportunity if you know what you are looking for. Anyway, that's another dilemma for another day. Still not liking the TLS action. The trend is still down. I'm not betting on 4.6 holding so at least that will mean you don't have to look at that level

IDX.. Is a 7c movement on 54k volume a tree shake?

SMN All about the crazy train. Never know dude it might be the $2.99 run again!

Nice to see PLS taking a breather. It has some very big support in the past at 45c. That should be its main resistance if the trend has reversed!

TCL. A top stock I noticed it moved back into the zone between the 10/20 moving average today with some very decent indication its going higher. 11.80-12.20 was a decent part of its travels early last year. The trend is definitely up. If I knew back then what I know now even only after a few days of research I would have been taking a position in it for sure and definitely not buying TLS like I did recently. Live and learn huh.

AGO.. I heard today IO prices were up. That might relate into some positive momentum tomorrow. The indicators aren't nearly as nice on that as they are on TCL. More like another TLS Wow I just checked the AGO history.. 4.37 high! If it gets back there and you are still holding you can buy me dinner. In Paris.

SRX? Just taking a breather. Its just dropped below its moving average. Have a look at its chart since the big drop.
    SRXCapture.JPG
    Look at that lovely climb. That's quite a trend and not the first time its recovered from such a dramatic fall. On 13th March 2015 it closed at $39. Opened again on the 20th at $15. Went on to $41.33 in December before reversing its trend back down to where it got smashed again. Its going back baby, and all to save my waistline
    SRXFULLCapture.JPG
    Look at those 2 massive drops... $30 by years end . Sheesh I'm almost convinced to take a position

More study tonight. A bit late to get much involved so maybe I wont get into it too much.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.