@F01 Had a look at RHC and nothing looking like a turnaround as...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    @F01 Had a look at RHC and nothing looking like a turnaround as far as the signals I look for. Just looking at the trend its still down but it might have found a bottom at 62.21 after closing at a higher low of 62.35. I was having a more detailed look into the company and it certainly is huge!

Did you have to set a stop loss for your CFD? I remember when I was placing a CFD trade with IG a stop loss was compulsory.

I did find something interesting though. An unloved darling and I know you love damaged stocks. I guess we all do if they come with blue chips. The chart of Mayne Pharma (MYX) looks very interesting. It's changed to an uptrend and after forming a higher high at 76c on the 15th its pulled back to touch the 10/20 MA just after the 10/20 MA have crossed over. Either a big short cover a few days ago or something is up. It's my chart to watch although over a slightly longer timeframe as what I'm looking at is a 3 month chart so might get a run up to XMAS.

Obviously not a recommendation with a stock that can easily be crushed again which seems to be more and more the way the markets are looking at making money fast. Look at what happened to Best Buy overnight in the US. It adjusted it's earning to slightly below 'consensus' and the stock has been crushed. Down over 8% right now. Every time I hear the word consensus it really annoys me. So a bunch of people that dont work for the company all come up with an earnings figure and then an average of those figures is taken to make a 'consensus' and if the company doesn't meet it then they get hammered and the markets gobble it up.

Anyway, look at MYX. It's a good looking movement at the moment and will be interesting to watch if it starts making more upward momentum. As long as it stays above 64c the uptrend remains. It's also pulling back on lighter volume which indicates it wants a higher price so stay tuned!!!

IMG_0407.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.