FMS 6.25% 6.0¢ flinders mines limited

Thanks nb. Got me thinking. If it is close to deal time, then...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Thanks nb. Got me thinking. If it is close to deal time, then from the recent presentations it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to see Todd having a 50-50 equity partnership in BBIG with someone. (guessing Chinese investor possibly Shandong). Now that has got to work in FMS minor SHs favour.
    Todd would then have a larger share in FMS ( >55%) than BBIG.

So when it comes to profit distribution, Todd will not disadvantage any FMS future transshipment agreement / royalty etc because it would not be in their interest to do so. It may even be to their advantage to push for greater profit through FMS than BBIG ! Now wouldn't that be something.

And if it is a given that Todd can not takeover FMS without some major deal/agreement/buy out of OCJ, then maybe Todd has accepted that they need to just get on with it - minor shareholders included. And if minor shareholders make a whopping big profit as well ... goodonya. It is that realisation that Todd can not have it all.

Whatever, I may be completely off track with my musings, however one thing there is no doubt about ... a deal needs to be done. And time is of the essence. Tick tock ladies and gentlemen. Get the lead out, make the deal, let us know.

And OCJ ... i have no idea if you read this site, but thank you for your patience, your resilience and your business acumen. You certainly have set a fine example of how to have strength in silence.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $223.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $10.09K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 409766 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 175586 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 10.15am 24/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ 53733
Last updated 10.15am 24/07/2019 (live) ?
FMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.