LAF lafayette mining limited

fizzer, page-7

1. 1,978 Posts.
    re: casey nonsense-heremes/billytea please take no Billytea - I have never mentioned taxes -you mean Doug Casey or Heremes -it has never been cited as a real problem by foreign miners -about the same as taxes and royalties in Australia -high Aust. corporate taxes,gold royalties etc etc -add it all up -so let's put that nonsense to rest.

Heremes- I don't know who Doug Casey is but if you believe his spin on things you are certainly headed for grief with your investment mantra.

The man knows nothing about the mining industry in the Philippines. He quotes Atlas as an operating company -have not operated for many years.

And FTT's of the 1995 Mining Act have been challenged in the Supreme Court -so where is the 100% foreign ownership. How MANY times do you have to be told the Mining Act as it stands is unworkable.How MANY times do you have to be told that the RP constitution prevents a foreigner owning more than 40%. I give up -you are thicker than two planks. So Casey writes that nonsense and you believe it -he is WRONG full stop.

And when was the article written - I have never heard so much nonsense about Asia overwhelming Europe, USA, Australia in all my life. A few years ago we all thought we were going to end up the 'white trash of Asia' Well it did not happen mate -our economy is the ENVY of Asia. And the USA despite it's problems leaves Asian economies for dead-without the USA there are no Asian economies !! What is Casey smoking -if you believe his nonsense you are sillier than I thought. I must rush off now otherwise I would address a few more of his reckless and flawed conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.