URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

finding a bargain uranium company

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    People/Investors have to ask themself one simple and crucial question,which australian uranium company is in production now or even remotely close to production in the near future to take full advantage of the ever increasing uranium price.PDN,BHP,ERA,RIO are in current production.All the others except UranLimited are just uranium explorers it will take years for them to get into production if they find something worthwhile and are allowed to mine it. Kate Hobbs MD of Uran has specifically stated in a boardroomradio interview,Uran is not a uranium explorer but a imminent uranium producer,because the new projects have already had feasibility studies carried out and the infrastructure is already in place so the next step is going straight into production.The excellent connections the company has is why all this has been made possible,this is a very rare opportunity to get in at the ground floor in a near term uranium producing company,with a current market cap of a ridiculously low 16mill.And you have to remember this is just the start of the growth and expansion strategy going foward,I wouldnt be surprised if a announcement about another JV in other uranium producing mines is made in the short term future. regards Ren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.70
Change
0.250(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
$24.70 $0.00 $0.00
URANIUM (NYMEX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.