SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Finance ?, page-4

1. 364 Posts.
    Scotgold is a junior mining company, by its nature it needs funding !
    Old management did their best under the circumstances , with hindsight the biggest mistake was RMB and not going to Market directly after planning was granted.

The new management has done what it says on the tin !
    The debt has gone , repaid in full mainly by NLR's money
    The resource M&I has doubled
    The grade has increased to 14.3g/t Au and 59.9 g/t Ag
    The 24/6 planning has been granted
    NLR has put his money where his mouth is and has 43.7% of the company for doing so , in the last Rights Issue he took 369,231,040 at 0.6c , and that was after existing shareholders passed up the opportunity .
    I don't wonder why NLR is taking so many shares , I know why .

I can understand the way some people are thinking , especially in Aus as there is not the opportunity to visit and see for yourself the endless possibilities Scotgold have within their existing Licences . I have known of this for some time and have tried to share this information as best I can , the company is now telling you what I have been telling you .
    Statements like Significant Scottish Mining Industry from NLR do not relate to just Cononish , Presentations where pipeline of projects are mentioned , World renowned geologist visits Scotgold and compares their findings to multi million deposits he has worked on in Alaska.

You are about to witness the start of a Significant Scottish Gold Mining Industry .
    Sit back and watch and in the years to come ask your self why you didn't buy more when you had the chance.
    NLR is sitting on a profit , many shareholders are not , I am with NLR
    I look for good opportunities with strong director buying , not easy to find

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.