FGR 0.00% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

fgr charts, page-3

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I think reading charts is simialr to reading tea leaves and yet since arriving in hotcopper i have come to respect it immensely and respect people's judgements.

As Buffet himself said the 200 day moving average is like throwing darts...

My point is I have come to pay closer attention to TA and found this post both informative and stimulating.

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing this!

I think from a value investing perspective for a long time this has been in my opinion the gem and find of the asx. It takes time to build up and vertically integrate and it takes long termers and management to like the plan and each other.

The company is held strongly by management and by a core group of big wave surfers who are here to see this smash 1$ and this has been discussed why in many other posts Graphene is a new age.

There has been lots of reasons given over the years why this is the one and this is the first mover...

I think the assets column is growing. The IP alone could trigger it or the fascillity or the sales agreement or production news....

All of these things including the management we like and the structure is excellent.

Kind Regards

DYOR!!!

Once again thanks Darkcloud08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $8.185K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 213253 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 136910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.