Dear Taurisk,Please give yourself some more time to grieve, I...

1. 10,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Dear Taurisk,

Please give yourself some more time to grieve, I feel you are rushing it. It is still very early days for you. I am still desperately grieving my beloved Dad who died in October 2019. And he was 17 days off from his 90th birthday,

How could anyone get over what you have been through? Your beautiful daughter was young and should of had decades before her. Life can be very cruel. Please don't try to rush this. I have 2 daughters of a similar age, one in Enfield, London. One here in WA.

Your phone call, I can really relate to how you feel about that. You are a mother hen, loving and protective, I am similar and hate to see anyone exploited.

We have had a relationship with a lovely young man, well actually he is soon to turn 40. He is the son of my very best friend, He has had awful drug abuse issues, I do understand why, It is a very long sad story. His Mum has reached the end of her tether and thrown him out.

So he is now staying in our house in Perth, basically looking after it. He came up to our farm on Friday and left this afternoon. The poor guy has been put on so many prescription drugs that he has now gained, in old money about 5 stones.
    He, in the last 2 weeks has quit the whole lot and ironically the bloody Dr is warning him, because of his weight gain, that he is a prime candidate for a heart attack!

We can all become victims of Big Pharma,

Anyway, enough from me. Please slow down and take care of yourself.

Speak soon, with love Joannie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.