Mate, for some reason when I fist saw you name, gut kicked...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mate, for some reason when I fist saw you name, gut kicked in.

The Name fits in with perfection in so many was.

OH, I could write for days.

Now then, it appears and aaaaaaaa SHOCK the next Arc is through me and we it would appear are referenced as the South
    Hence watching moon re Jesus, I kept an eye out for, IT Followed, Pointed to Jesus, all the way.

The last final clues, re our white Rag doll, one of our torches turn into a magic wand, run it over the cat, 3 days dead and body starts coming back in order,
    I want cover anymore at the moment, as the last mystery, and I think it means of there was a boat, I had the spot the thief, and if not, no boat.

A 2 sec thought come to mind as the cat in not alive you, I nearly Stuffed is.
    The other side OH boy, very canning AND the ???????? in my wife, King
    So as well as being over the moon, I AM NOW LIKE A lion,

By Jo, what a responsibility on this one silly fish.

Numerous things, so so simple and because of, it appears most will not accept it = So sad.

Ovens, both some how got the times change, penny dropped, one brighter than the other.
    Thar is on way God commutates, Numbers, and some how you know when to look, one knock etc = ref of Bible verses.
    Turns out, the less bright is the Thief.
    If you follow their ref, CHOMP.

My key appear, apart from water flowing, my eyes in many moments, I will not move off my ROCK or faith as in, IT WIIL be done despite copping all sorts from family.

Stay turned, Prey that the Cat does the Myrical

Writing n may be scatted, not time to fix the mistakes that the other is adding.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.