lol you missed that she is young enough to be my daughter. Meet...

1. 58,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    lol you missed that she is young enough to be my daughter.

Meet her 2 years ago on the train to Gold Coast, we were both going there to help out the same distributor at the boat show and stayed at the same house.

Last year she contacted me and worked out she was arriving in Brisbane same day as me and asked if I could wait to acompany her down to the Gold Coast . We ended up catching the train back to Brisbane together.

She had suggested that if I get over to France to catch up with her, ended up catching up in Amsterdam at a marine trade show last year

Worked out the same this year so again we go to dinner either just together and with others and staying in the same house. Being together so much some people think we are a couple, lol rather flattering for me lol

We have great conversation and share similar view on a whole range of subjects , it's quite enjoyable .

She has made breif mentions of a boyfriend with little detail. That aside tentative plans discussed for me to catching up with her on my next trip to Europe and her coming to Perth, she has been there before.

Lol no, no romantic intentions on my part. Just enjoying the company

Last year

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.