1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

feedback

1. Hi HC team.

Just a few issues...

1) today and yesterday, a couple of my posts just seemed to disappear. There was one (yesterday) that contained a piece by Roach on the US economy and one today that contained a release from Adamus Resources (ADU). As they contained nothing that I would have thought was controversial is there some glitch in the system? Both posts are still available if I click on my own name in the "users online" and see my latest posts...

2) Would it be possible for the left hand side of the screen (containing the forums search buttons etc) to remain static while the posts side of the screen scrolls? That way one does not need to scroll back up to click on latest posts.

3) I note that, as in the past) if you click on a particular thread in any forum, the colour changes to show that you've read the post. This is great. Trouble is that all posts placed subsequently in that thread show up red suggesting that they have been read but, of course they haven't (yet).

Love the site Pat et al. Hope it proves profitable for you.

AnnaP

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.