DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Hey, I won't spend too much more time trying to convince you...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hey, I won't spend too much more time trying to convince you that an MIS is not a MIT. But I will say I have direct confirmation from BrickX management that they are not affected by the proposed legislation. In regards to your point about cash. I take a simple 50,000 feet approach, businesses like DOM only exists because shareholders fund their runway. The business won't be able to stand on its own two feet until they get significant funds under investment. It's basically a volume play. So when you talk cash position, it's obviously a cap raise of some kind. Question people need to ask themselves, what's the money for? Is it marketing or is it just more working capital. My view on the stock is that it's just not getting penetration. I personally wouldn't fund their runway based on product penetration to date (without any signs of a plan to actually get users putting in their $$$). While DOM were one of the first to the space, history has shown that doesn't always guarantee success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.