1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
AUR 6.6¢

Fastforwarding ahead...

1. rabooth

5,314 Posts.

well shady merv - you must be still celebrating the soccer victory?

This week is probably a good one to stay away from checking the SP - due an updated Q (according to shady merv) and then the dreaded news confirming T debt repayment deferral with all the barbs and hooks and pain that will surely accompany it.

One month into the Q and it seems initial, likely to be a quiet one, bar the above - last Q RNI spent $1.219m on exploration and evaluation, $390k on development and $524k on admin and this Q the figures are expected to be 200/150/200 so lean times but enough in the kitty to pay those bills and the tax refund would sustain another Q at the same rate.

So "logically" cash in very large lumps needs to be secured before the end of this Q - to pay out T, allow ongoing exploration and development, complete refurbishment of the gold plant to ensure commencement of cranking it up by about April so that gold will be produced by end of year as per R "aspirational" statement. Mind you we have heard such statements before too but lets give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is sincere and genuine and that it is absolutely and definitely going to happen...

Thus Feb is going to be anticlimatic, sombre, unrewarding and downright depressing but March looks like a month of hyperactivity, news (of the good sort) and some indication that this company is back on track?

what could possibly go wrong????

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.