FAR 7.69% 1.2¢ far limited

far- double green alert

1. 258 Posts.
    Far had a great finish today. As indicated in my earlier post, the sell down end of last week represents traders getting out. Today Far stabilised and accumulation occured as people get set for the drilling next week. Roc announcement this afternoon indicates that the drill rig should be there as planned. China drilling is the one that everyone is waiting for. I have heard that a Perth broker is doing some valuation of the China potential and it has been indicated by other sources that China is worth at least the 20c not counting all other far assets. Not sure if the WA roadshow has now been done or not, I am sure that would create a lot of support for far when that happens.

Regardsless I think the upside itself from the drillings would be enough to support current price and take it further past 10c hopefully in the next couple of days pending the drilling start. As indicated before I feel 12c is a possibility looking at the trading thus far and we are still a few days away.

Volume was excelllent today with 1.5m traded and at least 0.5m on the options which are also good leverage with exercise price at 7c. So next few days leading to next week and next couple of weeks of drilling should see enormous interest. Certainly, I think at this stage upgrade to a double green alert set for next few days to couple of weeks.

Research yourself and see if you agree.
    Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $52.11K 4.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 28244099 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1781431 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 5056145
Last updated 15.58pm 05/08/2020 (live) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.