IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Falling io price to encourage another bidder....???, page-21

  1. 2,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Super,

    Agree with your comments. I'm still in green for my primary 'investment' holding of ioh but I think this may well be tested over the next week or so. I may even look to pick up a few more if things get really strange.....

    Assuming this deal goes ahead (note I'm no longer looking, or expecting, another bidder....) the combined company will have $180mil in cash and debt of $50mil so this should ensure it is able to weather the low io price storm.

    Strength in a bigger group????

    The following doesn't help sentiment either, even allowing for a few inaccuracies....
    http://m.smh.com.au/business/mining...s-to-hurt-smaller-miners-20140907-10dmhh.html

    As Super has said, time to ride this one out.

    I'll be placing my new bci shares in the bottom draw once received to wait for an improvement in the io price.

    Cheers,
    Mac



    Please dyor.
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.