Extreme Left wing Green Fraud Exposed

1. 46,394 Posts.
    Most of these extreme left wing loonies should be in padded cells not in Government or council.
    This is why Labor is un electable , they are in bed with these nutcases.

Jonathan Sri caught out pretending to be Ipswich resident in call to State MP

MAVERICK Brisbane Greens councillor Jonathan Sri has been fined and ordered to apologise after he was caught out pretending to be a concerned Ipswich resident in a bizarre phone call to a State MP.
    “Hi, my name is … um … Jon. I’m a resident of Deebing Heights,” Cr Sri says in the ham-fisted voicemail message left on Ipswich MP Jennifer Howard’s phone.
    “I’m just calling to raise my concerns about the development at the Deebing Creek mission site. I don’t think it should go ahead and I am hoping that Jennifer will speak out publicly against it.”

The councillor, dubbed “despicable Sri” earlier this year for using his ratepayer-funded office to host strategy meetings for climate protesters and comparing Extinction Rebellion activists to Anzac Day marchers, made the call in January over a contentious development around the former Deebing Creek Mission and cemetery at Deebing Heights.
    The embarrassing ruse was quickly discovered after some handy detective work by Ms Howard’s astute assistant electorate officer.

She matched the mobile number linked to the voicemail message to one contained within an email Cr Sri had sent her office just one day earlier, unmasking “Jon from Deebing Heights” as the outspoken **ba Ward councillor who actually lives some 50km away in Brisbane.
    Maverick councillor claims return to Joh era
    Sri cops flak for supporting climate activists
    Councillor’s self-confessed ‘crass’ move
    Cr Sri last night told The Courier-Mail that it wasn’t the right thing to do and said he was sorry if he had hurt Ms Howard’s feeling.
    “I was advising residents that if they wanted to stop the development and prevent the trees being bulldozed, they should call their MP’s office,” he said.
    FROM OUR PARTNERS
    The watching hour is this October with HBO’s Watchmen only on Foxtel Find out more
    “I thought if I was telling residents to call a phone number, I should at least test it first to see what happens, but when no-one answered I left a voicemail on the spur of the moment.”
    Cr Sri said he was still hopeful Ms Howard would meet with him so he could explain to her why he didn’t want the State Government to allow the Deebing Creek Mission site to be “bulldozed”.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.