This thread,  dominated as it is by high frequency posts of zero...

1. 9,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494

This thread,  dominated as it is by high frequency posts of zero substance by climate change deniers, is farcical.

for instance, Meteor, who claims to know what motivates Chinese policy makers and insists they cannot focus on more than one issue at a time, actually questions the obvious intelligence of RedCedar.

Szaba makes a prediction about sea level rise that has less value than a shot at a dart board.

to empasize the complete vacuity of climate change deniers’ position, someone actually posts about Al Flannery and someone else posts about Tim Gore because the posters have absolutely nothing of value to share and have no shame. I’ve heard of these Gore and Flannery chaps on HC threads before, not less than 5000 times and am saddened for deniers who are yet to say anything of substance about the two. I guess that is why they lie about what the two do say.

the thread thus becomes the usual repetitive noise of no value that completely fails to bring forward any coherent hypothesis about the totality of what is happening in front of our eyes.

rising global temperatures, receding glaciers, contracting Arctic sea ice, sea levels creeping higher, increasing frequency of extreme weather events etc etc.

all we get from deniers is an argument equivalent to the Italian Mafia, the Cosi Nostril’s classic legal defense: “Nothing happened, your honour. I didn’t see anything or hear anything. If anything happened, i wa asleep at the time.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.