CTM 1.69% 30.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Cheers Grundle, appreciated. The Pebas Co Cu ANN (Dec 17)...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Cheers Grundle, appreciated.

The Pebas Co Cu ANN (Dec 17) mentioned RC or DD - shifted to RC as per last ANN.  

Commencement of RC @ Itapitanga I have at 1.3.5, post Assays, and being 'late March'.  I have them starting this on that date given surely they would want assays prior to expiration of OA.
    Also: .... We are also expecting to announce the award of our drilling contract and then report on the start of drilling, hopefully by late March or early April.
    They can't afford to wait and have expressed 'game changing couple of months ahead' and 'aggressive exploration program'.  I suggest a few initial holes (like the auger program) are better than waiting for numerous holes to be completed before releasing info..

Yes, Pebas Assay times are reduced, with drilling times. Re-Reading the Pebas Co Cu ANN, they have a small, shallow (for IOCG) target @ 150m-250m (maybe 300m +/- EOH). INV were going to drop a single 150m hole into the fault, we have new/additional targets and ground - we would expand on that program.
    The SGS lab they use is SGS Geosol Laboratories in Parauapebas, which is walking distance (relatively speaking) from the camp site. I allowed a couple of days travel from Itapitanga to Parauapebas in initial timeframes for Assay evaluation - not required for Pebas.

I also have the following mindset:
    - Itapitanga will return good Auger results - doubling the size of the project after inclusion of the Southern targets results
    - Big push for fantastic ANN prior to OA expiry (ie; drilling results)
    - Very positive quarterly
    - Pebas initial drilling results prior to EOFY would be a massive boost to confidence leading into the Salobo program
    - Pebas will get accelerated if Itapitanga doesn't fire, good results may see it shift back ag

Exploration Program R3.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $331.8K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30613 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ 186819
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.