RFX 3.45% 14.0¢ redflow limited

Well I am not sure you actually read Simon post as there seems...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Well I am not sure you actually read Simon post as there seems to be a lot to update I am not negative If you want negative then check out today share price not quite a all time low but getting there. Redflow and Simon both had the opportunity to be positive ,simple the factory has reached the milestone and is producing 90 battery's per month . Instead we got the factory has the capacity of 90 battery's well just in case you missed it,it had that capacity in March. Simon is in a privilege position and doesn't rely on announcement for his information if he did then he would better understand Shareholder feeling's on the lack of real information. So coming on here and making his the sky is falling comments shows a total lack of understanding toward shareholders . But don't get me wrong I was happy with his post as it is the best news we have had in two years. Just the fact that we are producing a quality product is worth yelling from the rafters. Missing milestones is bad news as it puts the next milestone in doubt and that the important one cash flow positive . Simon post of we are catching up on sales but it could take a couple of months points to being able to increase production to the next milestone of 250 per month. And to be honest with you I expected the share price to be stable after his posts. The buy and sell charts are also not happy reading and yes I do expect Redflow to pay more attention to how they interact with shareholder because even if they did not reach the milestone shareholder would have been happy with positive progress to wards it rather than a nothing statement.
    Last edited by noddy2: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $33.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $24.33K 169.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 513527 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6673 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 170291
Last updated 15.27pm 29/03/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.