CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

expert reports, page-2

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Fair and Reasonable....that is all you will find in the expert report. Yet again, like you've correctly said, who was the one that engaged the services of this so called "INDEPENDENT EXPERT".?

And there lies your answer.

I can guess what the IER will say about the share price valuation though as it is the usual standard to make sure that he will be walking with his back tight against the wall at all times, just in case. Anything between 15.5 cents and 20.5 cents per shares, that is what we will find out.

That will be enough to get the shareholders thinking and believing that it is in their best interests to sell out or vote "YES", and walk away........................... WRONG!!!!!

By the way, I wonder if the IER will make any mentions at all about the Court Case between GRR and CTP, if there are any Contingent Liabilities pending, and how much it has cost thus far with all that long list of different Lawyers that we have constantly changed, ""for one reason or another"", during this long and endless trip.

And no one even made a mention to what the Judge had to say in that Court on the 24th of April current either................................I WONDER WHY!!!!

Good post from you though, Haasko.....And you confirm what I have been saying ever since the announcement that we were going to get a report from an Independent Expert, (which is the norm in these cases where a SoA is been pushed forward to the shareholders), that the IER will always lean towards, and in favour of, whoever is paying for his services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 28/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.