TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

The AMAL market cap looks promising with potential for output...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    The AMAL market cap looks promising with potential for output increases via finings and DMS 2 coupled with LOM increases muted by Mark to El Jefe at this weeks meeting (aspiration goal of 50mt-100mt beyond 2019).

Ive looked at this current drop as the opportunity to triple my small holding an average down from the mid 40c to low 30s.

I'm still looking at early 2019 as opportunity to build my position further at a price I only dreamed of in January this year.

With DMS 2 and LOM increases still not apparent in the immediate term, as well as LCE demand still building as car makers and grids transition to Li-on and battery storage, Im seeing investment in A40 as a very deerisked opportunity with significant upside to reward over risk.

By 2025 demand for lithium may be at an all time high and A40 is positioning up to look like a blue chip prospect. BNEF released a few videos on the Shanghai conference from this week and the story on EV penetration into markets certainly seems to be building in estimates each quarter.

Whoops, too much caffeine involved in this post . Ive gone all rah rah. NL better bring me down to earth mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.