NTI 4.76% 11.0¢ neurotech international limited

You claim to know what you are doing yet you dont even know the...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

You claim to know what you are doing yet you dont even know the incredibly stupid thing you just did. Something which gave away how amature you are.

Let me explain it to you - and never forget.

You ragged on NTI with a new heading on HC whilst NTI was on an incredibly important perilous support line. That support line was thinning out with no true bottom post the circa 0.16c (review the chart) where if the SP had of went through and below the 0.16c NTI would have likely had a very quick and large down trend that could have dropped NTI to 10c.

And whilst all you fools would have been claiming dumb things like 'someone is in the know and knows something' or 'it is indicative of bad news' or the other tripe I hear from HC amatures it would have simply been a technical factor (support line) in conjunction with low volume due to no news and the stupidity of someone saying on HC the wrong thing at the wrong time which can create such a fall in a thinly traded nano cap.

NTI looks safe now as NTI is strengthening again in the 0.16 - 0.18 range and will likely hold up until the ramp up prior to the big announcements but do not tempt fate on such things.

Do not underestimate the power each individual has when they talk about a stock on any trading site including HC. Especially when it is a thinly traded nanocap.

I can't guarantee there is always a market maker there looking to stabilise NTI from large downward movements.

So keep it positive - think about what you say and do not underestimate the impact of the negative sentiment you can create through the things you say at the wrong time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $181.1K 1.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200400 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 122053 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 611824
Last updated 15.56pm 28/03/2024 ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.