1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
BGS 22.5¢

Hi everyone, As you all... 20/03/2017, 23493666

1. Hi everyone,

As you all know I am one of the requisition members that served the 249D to management.

The reason for this post is to try and make all shareholders realise that WW and HB are still directors of Birimian as it stands and are also directors on other boards. So I would like to see all the name calling to STOP. No more of  the snide remarks calling them opportunistic, worms, clowns, self serving etc. It's childish and not something that I believe the directors shouldn't have to endure.

The BoD (all three of them) have allowed us to follow the democratic process of lodging a 249D and have let this go to vote. Whether you think this has been a good move or not it is obviously your opinion but they have done the right thing by the law.

The BoD are shareholders just like everyone on this forum. If they succeed we succeed. If we are successful in replacing directors and the company succeeds under new directors then they succeed as shareholders.

I for one hope no matter what the outcome of the vote, we Birimian shareholders (yes management included) can put this time behind us and move forward collectively. We have several good posters on this forum and the knowledge I have gained from this forum has far outweighs any other stock, let this forum be about education to each other rather than name calling.

Those thinking the EGM is going to be some sort of "royal rumble" are foolish. The EGM will reveal the vote and hopefully help shed light on the future of the company. It should not be an opportunity for a "live stream" or "pitch forks" etc.

I speak on behalf of myself and I believe many shareholders would agree with me that;

1. The name calling has to stop, and
    2. Whatever the outcome of the vote, we move forward collectively.

This is just my view and if you feel otherwise by all means but we should show respect to all parties, no matter how frustrated we might be.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.