EUR 1.41% 7.0¢ european lithium limited

Hi Ladies and GentsI’ve only been an investor with EUR for a...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Ladies and Gents

I’ve only been an investor with EUR for a short period really, I can see through the threads that some of you have been burnt or at the very least, heard statements from members of the board and seen no action time and time again.

Like I said I’ve only held Eur for a few months, but in TS last interview he did outline the companies plan with funds from the recent CR.

He did mention that news will flow after March. To his word a few weeks later and on schedule drilling is announced to be onsite.

We all know that a resource booking will follow.

Then all going well and bucking the trend of previous years with EUR now that Lithium prices have had a resurgence with the new hype around EV and a cleaner future what TS has recently outlined will occur.

Only time will tell.....of course.

So please let’s keep the conversation civil and on topic. Your voice is respected if you can substantiate your claims and we do not attack each other.

I wish us all the luck in the world with this one. It certainly has potential. We have the $ to develop this project and the timing is certainly right.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $97.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $53.58K 753.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316174 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 42857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 17511
Last updated 15.43pm 29/03/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.