BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Here’s what I personally think will happen. Some kind of...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Here’s what I personally think will happen. Some kind of positive news will come, and Lawrence will proclaim how right he was, despite claiming impending news for the umpteenth time, having made no direct impact on the share price as a result of his incessant ramping, and claim that anyone who was even remotely critical of his prognostications as “naysayers”.

Here’s the problem: With the exception of an extremely small few, practically nobody has stated that positive news will never come.

We we are just frustrated at delays and a lack of follow through on timelines. That doesn’t mean the company doesn’t have anything in the works. What it DOES mean, is that there is a loss of credibility and transparency as a result. So while the company may have little to no debt, a respectable deal with Axovant, and new people at the helm... the share price still suffers, the tech still awaits for efficacy vindication In-Vivo, and shareholders still are waiting for full and timely disclosure.

Lawrence is just a cheerleader. The problem is that most people have already invested in Benitec without Lawrence’s “help”. So what “help” does truly offer then? Warm fuzzies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.