ERG 2.70% 3.6¢ eneco refresh ltd

ERG - What happening - Brisbane of the Menu

1. 99 Posts.
    ERG have lost the Brisbane contract...I wonder how that fits into the "stratergy"

A fully integrated East Coast business. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne all the hype and not much context.

Sydney has been on the agenda for years, now they are the undisputed preferred supplier. What has happened...everyone seems to be sitting back and waiting for an outlook on ERG's financial position.

If everything is OK and the results will demonstrate a turn around situation with a bottom line result that will keep the market at ease then it is a matter of accelerating the result to the market

Once again the ERG media machine has been silent about the bottom line. I guess they belive that this is not important.

The Sydney contract may be close however the customer must be nervous about awarding the contract to ERG where there is a question about the ability to deliver.

To all the true believer, good luck, lets hope it is awarded to the company however this does not solve the problems.

How is the water...COLD......The iceburg is on the horizon...this is no tropical paradise, Brisbane has been lost...Sydney well...who knows...risk reward equation is a matter of probability...do your homework and you will know that ERG's run of luck is not guaranteed to continue...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4.131K 114.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24625 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 29/07/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.