ERG 0.00% 5.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

ERG - How Do We Reward a Director

1. 99 Posts.
    Ladies and Gentlemen

So we have an AGM on the agenda and two brilliant directors up for re-election.

So how do all the ERG supporters reward these two directors...perhaps a standing ovation, perhaps a cheer and a show of appreciation, perhaps we throw rose petals before there feet and bow infront of them as to there ability to deliver returns for all shareholders.

Can we reflect on the companies performance.

Losses, shareholder value being decimated, lack of visibility on profitability and accountability.

Even the true believers must realise that it is time for a change. Surely, a change would be a change for the best. In fact it may even add shareholder value as it is a visible sign that the old guard have little to offer in the rebuilding of ERG.

So I ask the true believers, WILL YOU REWARD THE DIRECTORS FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE OR WILL YOU VOTE THEM OUT AND DISPLAY SOME LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING OF THE COMPANIES LACK LUSTER PERFORMANCE.

I on the other hand hold no shares in ERG however am interested to understand how you could possibly reward the existing board who have failed in every facet in protecting shareholder value.

In the gladiators circle...you can point your thump up or down. Perhaps its time to let the lions into the circle and let nature take it course.

The Choice Is Yours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.