PPN 0.00% 20.0¢ planet platinum limited

EMBARASSED TO BE A SHAREHOLDER!!!!!

1. 6 Posts.
    Despite the fact that I stated earlier that I rarely write anything in these types of forums, I find myself about to do so once again. I feel compelled to convey to any interested shareholders, a couple of the events that transpired in the administrator's meeting yesterday. I have it on good authority that at least two of the more diligent share holders attempted to sit in on the administrators meeting. Unfortunately and at the request of some of the creditors they were asked to leave. At this point I would like to clearly state that although we may all be shareholders in PPN, the association between those two individuals and what I believe to be a large number of the rest of us, clearly ends there.

Initially, given the nature of the business and prior to my investing, I gave some thought, as to whether there may have been some social stigma attached to this industry. I (regretfully) proceeded to invest. I had decided that this was simply an investment in a public company that legitimately and legally derived its revenue from the sex industry. Despite this, I do not believe that it should be an excuse or a reason for a shareholder, (one of the two who were asked to leave) to stoop as low as he apparently did. It would appear to me that, as vocal and as loud as this individual may be, his lack of intellect and reasoning resounds infinitely louder. I can only surmise that it was a feeble thought that gave him the illusion that his behaviour may have been deemed to be appropriate. I find it abhorrent that in a corporate office some Neanderthal decides to menacingly glare across the room, clench his fist and make silent threats towards other individuals in the room. The room being the same one, as the one, that holds all the key parties that, will determine the future direction of this company. This was our fellow shareholders response, to being politely asked to leave the room.

The regret that I have with my decision to invest in this company, pales into insignificance when I consider that my name now appears on the same registrar as the individual described above. I really cannot wait to see what is in store for us next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.