FAR 6.52% 4.9¢ far limited

emailed far

1. 24 Posts.
    I emailed the company on friday and had a response today.

Asked them:

1) When an estimated resource will be provided ie time frame and this was the response;

'As reported to the ASX further work is being undertaken by Rock Solid in Houston. Once this study is complete FAR should be in a position to provide indicative potential for prospects that have been identified. We expect that the work by Rock Solid will be completed during the current quarter, at which time we will provide a further update on Senegal.

2) If their were in developments out the NAPE conference;

'FAR does not release information on conferences unless they have market relevance. NAPE is a networking/farmout forum for FAR. We might conclude a transaction as a result of our attendance or we might not. If and when we do we will issue an ASX release but not otherwise.'

So it looks like there is nothing to report as yet but the estimated resource from Rock Solid should be released by the end of the quarter. That is within 44 days from now and that would SURELY be a catalyst for a sharp share increase. I would be adding more to FAR as much as you can over the next 6 weeks as in my opinion this could make you a lot of money over the next year +

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $307.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $165.4K 3.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 611346 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ 112774
Last updated 12.46pm 06/12/2019 (live) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.