RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

EGM, page-54

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I attended the AGM in November but could not attend the recent EGM. But since the EGM I've been wondering . . .

I seem to recall the FMS BOD's implementing incredibly strict rules for the EGM that would not allow shareholders to bring in recording devices and/or a list of numerous other items. Do I have that right?

If I have that right then why was it, if the reports I read of the meeting were correct, they were allowed to have TWO cameras pointed directly at the attending minority shareholders recording them during the meeting? I understand one camera was in the front of the room and the other was at the rear of the room.

If I have any part of that wrong please let me know but, if true, Respectfully I have serious trouble understanding how the BOD's could do that and not see that as being intimidating in and of itself. I mean seriously . . . . .

I remain 1000% committed to fighting the good fight - until a fair and reasonable outcome is realised for ALL shareholders. They have no idea how committed I am to seeing this out.

Flinders Mines could and should be a shining star. We all know that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.