EGI 4.65% 90.0¢ ellerston global investments limited

eglobal secures $18 million contract!, page-8

1. 420 Posts.
    Sorry for the delay in responding to you, yak.

In answer to your question though, profit figures from the latest contract are extremely hard to gauge. I wish I could give a more definitive answer here. I believe that this'll only be the first of hopefully several contracts to be won by eGlobal over the next 12 months or so, as described in their latest announcement. Surely its current lowly shareprice will have to rise as general market awareness & appreciation of EGI increases?

To reprint what I wrote on another forum (SH).

Over past months, a lot of rampant bullsh*t has been spoken about eGlobal. Denigrating & demeaning it; deriding & disrespecting it, including those that invested here.

This current $18 million Chinese contract however gives us all hope.

Hope that the faithful folks who invested here may in fact have the last laugh. Hope that this deal may be just the tip of the iceberg. In short, hope that better times are ahead.

The global economic environment is still generally depressed. In some respects, this bear market has been the worst one since the 1929/32 Great Depression. Small companies on a global scale have been battling furiously to survive. The fact that eGlobal is valiantly shaking off its torpor however and forging substantially ahead is a credit both to the company and its astute management.

Well done, eGlobal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.040(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $94.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 91.5¢ 90.0¢ $119.9K 132.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43000 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 10165 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/04/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
EGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.