ACW 6.67% 3.2¢ actinogen medical limited

Yes. Im not sure if they have ever said this would be used as a...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Yes. Im not sure if they have ever said this would be used as a quer for alzimers. They hve said they expect it would be used in partnership with other druges to treat it. What the have said is it could be used in the prevention of alzimers developing. That would be worth a lot more. Could you imagine this being recommended to people over 50 say take a four week course at recommended interviles to stop the developement of alzimers. Id take it to be of the safe side and so would many others. Preventive medicine makes ten times as much as cures as people would rather stay healthy than wait till they get sick. The last bio tech i was in sat on 1 cent for 3 years while they went through there trials. Every body was complaining there was no news and people were jumping ship all the time. Then within a three month period they went from 1 cent to 60 and i jumped ship. These type of companies share prices rarely edge up slowly. You invest in them and be prepared to loose most of it if it doesnt work BUT if it shows any sign that its breaking down A P its share price will make that last one look like pocket change. This is now a waiting game a the people who could make a fortune here will be the patient ones. Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $74.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $52.54K 1.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11059 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 154422 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 855992
Last updated 15.54pm 29/03/2024 ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.