ALK 7.76% 62.5¢ alkane resources limited

How about the valuation and future cash flows of Ziron Tech? My...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    How about the valuation and future cash flows of Ziron Tech? My conclusion of Ian Chalmers’ statements Ziron Tech will become a game changer especially in Titan metallization industry. ALK have internal discussions how to set up the business and have in mind a stand alone business for Ziron tech. Will this become a cash cow? This generates momentum. You will receive royalties over the next 20 years. You can compare such a business model with Microsoft Windows oder Office 365 in my view, of course quite smaller ;-).

I refer on:Interview with Ian Chalmers, Technical Director of Alkane Resources Ltd. (ASX: ALK | OTCQX: ANLKY), in an interview with InvestorIntel’s Tracy Weslosky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZPdqCAOvY

[Note from the Publisher: This InvestorIntel interview is about the Alkane Resources Limited: Investment in Clean Metal Processing Technology news release put out on June 6, 2019 that starts: "Alkane Resources Ltd (ASX: ALK) (Alkane) through its wholly owned subsidiary Australian Strategic Materials Limited (ASM) has executed a binding agreement with Zirconium Technology Corporation (a South Korean company) (Ziron Tech) to fund the final stage research and feasibility in relation to a clean metal process to convert metal oxide – including key Dubbo Project metals - to metals of high marketable purity (Technology)."InvestorIntel did a follow-up column titled Alkane deal with Ziron Tech to reduce metallization costs in excess of 50% for zirconium, hafnium, and titanium metals on July 15, 2019 as we deem this news to be disruptive for the overall critical materials sector.]"It is an electrolysis process. So it uses standard electrolysis but through a solid oxide membrane rather than a carbon electrode. That is a big step because it takes carbon out of the equation. The really exciting thing for us was, the solid oxide membrane that they use is a yttria stabilized zirconia. Here are two products that we will produce from Dubbo, we can actually produce yttria stabilized zirconia used in the process, so there was an added bonus for us. The beautiful thing about the process is that it generates only oxygen as waste material and produces high purity metals" States Ian Chalmers, Technical Director of Alkane Resources Ltd. (ASX: ALK | OTCQX: ANLKY), in an interview with InvestorIntel’s Tracy Weslosky.Ian went on to say that the Ziron Tech Electrolysis Process is estimated to reduce metallization costs by in excess of 50% and is applicable to the majority of Dubbo Project products, including zirconium, hafnium, titanium, neodymium and praseodymium. Ian also said that the process doesn't add much to the capital and operating cost of the Dubbo Project and expects to reach commercialization of the process by the end of 2020. This technology will be available to the global critical material market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.045(7.76%)
Mkt cap ! $377.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $929.0K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 186854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.5¢
  Change
0.045 ( 7.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ 349489
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.