ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hello @ECT_Rep,Apologies if this has been responded to further...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hello @ECT_Rep,
    Apologies if this has been responded to further already. I do not recall who asked the question previously, but I recall you indicating bringing an idea to the Board about reduction in salaries during the current challenges of getting our product to the market.

Has the concept of salary reductions been discussed amongst the board in any depth or seriousness? If so, is any serious consideration being given to implementing something like this?

It is becoming more common practice where CEOs and executives rely on the value of their investment benefits (e.g. increase in share price of shares which they own large portion of) over any wages they pay themselves (with some extremes of them taking no wage at all), thereby linking company performance with ultimate remuneration. While I am not suggesting no one be paid for their work in ECT, every $ saved in wages (or anywhere else) is ~$1.15 saved when accounting for interest being paid on current loans. This can have a huge effect on future operations and availability of funds.

With a committal towards minimal dilution (in response to shareholder feedback), few options available for additional loan facilities, and ongoing expenses with little corresponding revenue generation, I do support consideration of all areas to reduce costs where warranted until the situation improves.

Thanks for continuing to field questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9K 3.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 39161469 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9750909 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 17/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.