MLS 6.52% 2.2¢ metals australia ltd

Respect your opinions. My opinons : MLS is slow in SP moving up...

1. 7,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Respect your opinions.

My opinons : MLS is slow in SP moving up but not slow in the progress of their Projects.

1/Work:
    From WA to Canada most of the Projects are rolling forward and rolling fast with the small company like MLS.

Didn't some posters want them stop rolling Manindi Projects forward ? To me that is the hints that they going fine .

Lac Rainy Graphite Project now at the Phase I , just waiting for results then Phase II then Drilling then Expand drilling Program then ......Presentation + Sign off take agreement ....then ...time fly ..then ...we get there : MLS Graphite producer.

2/Share price :

MLS atm MC $7mil . Ranking 1,882 out of 2,339 listed stocks on ASX.

Obviously MLS is the small expect stock in the big Share Market , SP depends on Traders and big investors .

Good Projects+ Good business model + Positive results + Right time they will jump in for their own benefits . SP will fly .

Do the research properly then make up one's mind. Buy or Sell up to personal strategy but take the action .
    Out or stay in .Be confident and positive make one's life better + happier.

Hold for long term but need checking and follow up MLS 's daily activities and progress of these Projects that's my decision for my investment.

All imo .
    Wishing you the best.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $16.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $11.80K 538.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 925684 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 343205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 198443
Last updated 13.28pm 19/03/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.