Yep i guess thats what it boils down to . The gig economy of...

1. 17,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Yep i guess thats what it boils down to . The gig economy of which i have been apart of for many years just never realised its really getting such a strong hold not even in the guvnuts sector . And it has a name essentially for it !

Anyway it seems they have had some early problems with compliance issues already when it comes to it as i guess like anything you make it or build it someone is going test it just like laws ?

So now a new law making it illegal to test it perhaps?

Just some of this article text .  I guess you always have make policy running as nothing is ever secure nowdays . Just the free world we live in .  If your smart enough you will access anything electrically i suppose.

Seems at least it was the university people could hack this while using the unclassified parts of e health for reaserch ?

The Australian Privacy Commissioner has launched an investigation following revelations that doctor and other service provider ID numbers may be able to be extracted from datasets released by the Department of Health.

The department has temporarily removed datasets that were drawn from the Pharmaceutical Benefits and Medicare Benefits schemes and published on the government’s open data portal, data.gov.au.

The revelation comes as the attorney-general says he will introduce legislation to make re-identifying government data a crime, potentially criminalising the research that unearthed the health department privacy breach.

“No patient information has been compromised, and no information about the health service providers has been publicly identified or released,” the department said in a statement.

The department on 1 August released some 1 billion lines of historical health data relating to around 3 million Australians.

Then they hacked it  Yah cant make this stuff up

At least i got a laugh out of it even though its very serious what else can you do?

God bless the precious souls down there in the big house with the red tape committees etc etc I couldnt do it .

https://www.computerworld.com.au/ar...d-after-health-department-data-privacy-snafu/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.