DUB 0.76% $1.30 dubber corporation limited

FrankLucas...I totally agree..these deals are often agreed well...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    FrankLucas...I totally agree..these deals are often agreed well before the time of the take over...based on Revenue and cost structure....Cisco I believe will let Dubber do a target level of Telcos before a move...but don't discount AT&T..it's a GiantTelco it's the second largest Telco in the world and it evaluated Dubber and took on board Dubber's technology. Dubber is a leading source creator for IBM's AI's continued development and IBM is the second biggest developer of AI ...lots of parties in the mix..Leads to opportunity and a great price with a huge premium....Some small "dollars" technology companies have been taken out at 3 times their price...now that's a great premium...turns cents into dollars and boy look at the dollar effect!!!! I don't look on Dubber as a trade ..it's got huge momentum in Telco agreements and revenue growth and an international footprint ...and it will grow a take over premium ...and how long will the big boys wait to bite and what premium will they pay???!!! Dubber is in a very sweet spot ..patience in my opinion will really pay off ..and of course stickability ..don't let the VOLATILITY on the downside shake you loose ...the big boys will be glad to get your shares as you get the wobbly knees ..bite and hold firm ...Remember Volatility has upside as well as downside...and you've seen that it in the last few weeks ,expect a lot more as we edge higher.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
-0.010(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $242.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.32 $1.26 $334.5K 258.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4198 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 15195 2
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.30
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.31 $1.31 $1.27 29349
Last updated 15.59pm 19/07/2019 (live) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.