DUB 2.16% $1.59 dubber corporation limited

All I can say my friend is you need to get out more.AT&T took 18...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    All I can say my friend is you need to get out more.
    AT&T took 18 months ..AT&T adopted the technology.AT&T is the second largest Telco in the world.
    Cisco is using it and IBM Watson is processing through it.IBM Watson is the second most advanced Artificial
    intelligence structure in the world next to Amazon Web services.
    We now have a 100 plus Telcos on board including Optus in Australia..with many more to go.
    I am sorry but it would appear you know little about the size or expertise of these companies or the detail they go
    through to avoid data corruption .They deal with only the most advanced applications and the most credible operations
    ...these companies are huge by world standards in technology and technological applications ...It would appear that
    you have not listened to the Morgan presentation or the Thorney Presentation which both cover a variety of important
    data points which you have raised.
    The proof of the pudding is in the eating and I believe by the time the full momentum of revenue flow and profits arrive
    that the price of these shares will be considerably higher and holding a substantial number of shares will then be out
    of reach of the average investor.

All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.035(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $300.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.56 $675.3K 426.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.59
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.57 20426
Last updated 15.53pm 18/10/2019 (live) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.