DUB 3.55% $1.61 dubber corporation limited

Sorry Brian 70 you are wrong...Technology stocks are rarely...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Sorry Brian 70 you are wrong...Technology stocks are rarely valued correctly in Australia..most technology stocks can only be correctly valued by US and UK Analysts who have the experience in technology ...and sorry in the Australia the pool of capital by international standards is measured in 100's of cents( most majors in Australia are listed internationally) ...in the pool of buyers in the USA it's many billions of dollars ...and all Companies who register for listing in the USA must have their Companies accounts to US standards before they can register their shares for trading .. and most US funds that buy shares must have the accounts to US Standards .. it's in their Trust Deeds ..so to get real investment traction US and London listings have the pools of money and Dubber would have to meet their accounting standards...sorry Australia is to small for a major international player like Dubber is becoming ..accredited by AT&T and IBM and used by those companies and of course a Cisco Systems all US major companies and being adopted by 106 Telecoms most international ...most Australian investors wouldn't have a clue how large and powerful these companies are..we are very small players in a very small pool...we need international traction for a company with such an international presence such as Dubber and many many Australian companies.
    I know I worked with billions of dollars and invested them internationally ..Australia is less than 5% of world markets..we have great technologies but we need to list internationally Dubber is a company growing strongly through internationally Earnings ..if we are playing with big boys we have to be bought and sold in their patch...So I am sorry we have to list internationally eventually and the idea that we don't have too... is parochial !!
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.055(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $299.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.62 $1.49 $852.3K 543.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1156 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 3166 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 20/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.60
  Change
0.055 ( 4.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.54 $1.62 $1.49 42051
Last updated 15.59pm 20/09/2019 (live) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.