DUB 0.85% $1.16 dubber corporation limited

Chris ..I agree but GREAT RESULTS ARE RARELY GOOD ENOUGH and...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Chris ..I agree but GREAT RESULTS ARE RARELY GOOD ENOUGH and doubters sell...often before and after the announcement and of course those that don't study the company panic when they see selling and they then sell!!!....
    Now all this selling activity has LITTLE TO DO WITH THE UNDERLYING REALITY ...WHICH IS REAL PROFITS DRIVE REAL PRICES ..so after a week or so of selling because nothing is good enough for some and panic selling is done by others who see only price going down and know nothing else!!!!!
    This SILLY SELLING drys up and the shares begin to move back up into the Solid Established Trend backed by the clear improvement in the fundamentals and a clear indication of Revenue Growth and the movement towards being Cash Flow Positive...again those that know and study nothing jump on board as the momentum improves ...and the disappointed who sold because they had imagined revenue suddenly going to the moon and were disappointed and sold ,they also get back on board through FEAR OF MISSING OUT.....and so the old Trend re-assumes and becomes established once more until the fundamentals deteriorate or the "Circus comes to town and gets the clowns doing the SILLY SELLING again.
    So I will not be surprised with the renewal of the Positive Trend but only after a SeeSaw movement in price.
    It is what it is,
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.010(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $216.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.23 $1.15 $345.4K 294.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9736 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 311 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 16/08/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.15
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.20 $1.15 21908
Last updated 15.59pm 16/08/2019 (live) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.