Thanks for that and the other trading layouts. OT and not...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for that and the other trading layouts.

OT and not really TA just a follow up now as it was getting late on Friday or whenever it was.

Re.... Those left fielders mentioned.I think what they do is that they take notice of the... number of trades.... in the percentage movers on open then look up the announcements usually attached. The 12 to 40 or so trades are  a tip (where to look)This is a close to open as  possible. Say 10. to 10.40 Real Ninja Stuff timewise.

I wouldn't consider one or two trades in the illiquid ones or an extra large number of trades with large volume, indicating an anticipated announcement, as left fielders but its all relative. They are just waiting for you to turn up with some of those anticipated announcements.

BIT and E2E were classic examples that came out of the blue so its apparent that there can be considerable time between when they pop up. Staying alert to it may not come naturally to most as they are probably more focused on their own trading strengths.  (i don't have any ATM so looking at this angle) 

Reading the announcement is the confirmation but it appears some jump in first as they get their confirmation from the TA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.