JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

Drilling to thrill or frill

1. 8,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Quite an interesting announcement today about VIC's Bolivian "projects". This reminds me of the current fad of adult colouring in books. Four and a half pages of very colourful and fancy patterns on coloured satellite photos of the relevant areas.
    Very impressive! This looks like VIC is in here big time. Yea!

But hang on a minute. Who is doing the test drilling. A bunch of mining students it would seem from Oruro Technical University. Aha so they are going out to do some practical fieldwork and help out VIC at the same time.
    Of course UTO engineering department is a leader in Bolivia....well thank goodness for that. We can all gain confidence from that reassurance

Oh! But a few paragraphs further down we are told that "Victory's consulting engineers in Bolivia will be on site ensuring that the UTO drilling and sampling procedures will be followed at the expected high standards in quality and safety"
    So is there a crisis of confidence here? Is this leader in Bolivia requiring constant supervision to make sure that the students are doing it right. Then we have the possibility of the COMIBOL engineers peering in as well. This should develop into a good mud fight.

So we have one lot of engineers watching another lot of engineers who are watching the would be engineering students. I hope someone is going to be doing some work

I must read on. This is quite thrilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.352M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 202632651 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32468501 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.