SI6 16.7% 0.4¢ si6 metals limited

Wasdan, hi....unfortunately nothing more than fwp, who has his...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Wasdan, hi....unfortunately nothing more than fwp, who has his ear to the ground and is there in Bots.
    You echo my sentiments on Ni, also copper a battery metal. Palladium (of which we have reasonable bi-product potential grades in many holes) is booming, so once again - at the risk of drawing adverse comment - I say have our shot at Zim and give it our best now the terms of entry (though still onerous ) are a bit better than they first were, but lets at the same time see our BOD realize Maibele, A/strip Copper, and Dibete are less green than Zim, so work on both Bots and Zim by all means. They need to bear in mind the Maibele JORC, though of modest tonnage, is worth some 4oo M $ itg, with many open directions, and lies smack between Tati and Selebi-P. The copper/silver assays for both Dibete and Airstrip are very high grade by any measure, and though A/strip intersections are narrow the areas are open, and there is the theory that these deposits may parallel the 40M tonne (+/-) deposit mined earlier in Sth A where shoots were narrow at surface but widened out with depth.
    As with Zim there is plenty potential in all the areas, not just in one. I stopped regular posts recently after someone had a go at me as an alleged down- ramper which was ridiculous as I have held as long as most anybody, and I believed and still do the terms of entry at greenfields Zim are too high, too dilutive without raising any cash in return...but as I have said, give it a go but don't look on SI6 as just a shell...the assets are of value, particularly those in Bots, and Zim is worth a go judging by the preliminary results....hopefully the assays will be reasonable.
    I along with all holders need this company to materalize otherwise I will lose (on my modest scales) a fortune, and yes, as an alleged down-ramper so-called, I bought more on Tues 14th. at one cent, so lets continue to fly the SI6 flag, right way up.

Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.291M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $564 161K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 35176436 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24985692 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 952490
Last updated 13.02pm 28/03/2024 ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.