HAV 3.03% 17.0¢ havilah resources limited

Dr. Giles comments...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    (I posted this in the wrong spot before when commenting on Guerrilla's post showing interview with Dr. Giles so I'm posting it again here)
    Well worth listening to Dr. Giles' answers to some fairly direct questions - all of which confirms the confidence I've gained in Havilah as a decent investment since the Portia gold mine started producing. The real value in Portia is not so much in the total gold produced as in its ability to provide sufficient cash flow going forward to pay Havilah's running costs - which will allow the development of the much more important Kalkaroo and Mutooroo. (sure, it would be nice to get significantly more gold from Portia than originally expected but being able to advance toward unlocking the 2.77 million ounces of gold in Kalkaroo, not to mention the copper, is where the real value lies) To quote from the June 1st Media release, bottom of page three: "Based on current drilling data there are adequate resources potentially available in the open pit and on the processing plant stockpile to maintain processing at current rates for approximately two years, subject to it being profitable to treat." This is not a certainty I admit, but looking at the photo on page three of the July 20 Media release, of the Impactor Crusher in front of the large stockpile of "soft high grade ore" in the background its hard not to gain some confidence. Havilah's management has always been careful not to waste money and they would not be investing in such a machine if they didn't think it was worth it. The next monthly report should confirm this. Meanwhile, not that long ago some people were selling their shares for less than ten cents while a few smart people were buying. I'll bet in six months time the current share price will look like that same sort of bargain. Just a hunch...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $11.12K 66.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60074 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 14871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 40373
Last updated 13.26pm 29/03/2024 ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.