The All Ordinaries covers 93% of the market.  Your theory is...

  1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The All Ordinaries covers 93% of the market.  Your theory is that the other 7% exactly negates the long term rise of the AO, resulting in a zero overall market?
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.