AN1 16.7% 1.4¢ anagenics limited

Does Evolis work, page-61

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Your username "saliba" remind me of a friend from canberra...are you from canberra?

Anyway, hair loss is not solely caused by DHT, it can be caused by many factors. Dihydrotestosterone is associated with male pattern baldness but the exact mechanism remain unknown (and minoxidil do not works wonder for everyone with the problem), and not every hair follicle end their phase of life by meeting androgen attack.
    Androgen actions on the human hair follicle: perspectives

How well fgf5 works against hormone related hair loss? how long will it last?

I think no one know the answer yet for the above Qs. All I know is that (and i might be wrong), fgf5 had been scientifically proven in animals models and in human.FGF5 is a crucial regulator of hair length in humans.
    Cellmid did sponsor 3rd party lab to conduct experiment on their products and its prove to be effective. Unfortunately it is not some large randomised controlled trial that up to FDA standard (it would be costly to conduct).

Ohhh...even if this product is proven, it doesnt necessary means that we are sitting in a gold mines! Avita medical (ASX:AVH) fast healing products on itself looks worth billions in wound healing market, products had been on the market for yearss yet still not gaining traction, and is on their way of getting FDA approval.

So as an investor, whats more concern is, whether we able to sell the products that has more direct impact on the share price. Works wonderfully on science does not always translate into beautiful share price performance. Even if we are selling Disalloweds, as long as the oil able to sell fast, share price will jump no matter what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.868M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.629K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1350000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 489508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.