Do-gooders got us into this war now they run away, page-2

1. 5,748 Posts.
    Mojo,

Don't be silly. Even if we wouldn't have gone into E Timor, Osama would have found another reason.

These pyschopaths always do.

If you watched 4Corners last night, the message there was loud and clear.

We are Infidels and the Koran insists there is only one way to deal with Infidels.

The hatred that is being fermented against us, has nothing to do with E Timor, or any other Muslim hotspot. The smarties amongst the Muslim hordes know how to whip their followers into a frenzy and they will use absolutely any tactic to do so.

Regarding E Timor, we did what was morally right and correct. Maybe not politically smart for this neck of the wodds, but morally we were correct.

No one will ever be able to accuse us of idly standing by and watch a genocide occur at our doorstep.

That beats political inaction, any day.

And I would like to think that Australia is basicaly a moral country, with hiccups from time to time, but intrinsically, moral.

The Osamas of the world just love reading posts where we blame each other and as long as that shows them disunity, or even if they get that impression, they think they are on a roll, and whilst they are rubbing their hands with glee, they are plotting the next big one, so that we may become even more fractional.

Keep up your finger pointing. (I say so with disgust)

And mate take it from me, I am not in the general bleeding heart camp. Read some of my posts.

I just think we did what is expected of the Christian/Judeao world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.