That's not evidence. That's just a flat statement with...

1. 15,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    That's not evidence. That's just a flat statement with absolutely nothing to support it.

And then the obligatory link to your favourite crackpot website.

"I will not waste my time summarising it in my own words for you"

That's because you simply don't know what you're talking about and when you're called out on it, refuse to debate the issue and instead attempt to change the topic to your idiotic website.

It's hilarious that you expect me to explain how something happened; you want me to supply evidence for you- yet you completely refuse to do any of that yourself!

A note to any interested observer: this poster is desperately attempting to change the topic from abiogenesis to evolution, despite being informed by multiple posters, multiple times, that the two subjects are not the same. Perhaps you might need to enquire as to why this poster is deliberately misleading, obfuscating and being particularly dishonest.

See here:

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/36129783/single

After that post, she disappeared from the thread completely. And yet, here she is again, repeating the exact same nonsense that has already been refuted.

You can repeat your lies all you want; they don't become any more truthful with repetition. Unfortunately, anyone with half an ounce of scientific discipline can see straight through your cloud of pseudo-scientific piffle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.